Hello,

We've got a new system for data analysis (Core 2 Quad, 8GB RAM, running
Fedora 7 64bit). Unfortunately, this system seems to have problems with
FSL. Sometimes the data appears to be corrupted during some processing
steps, e.g. mcflirt or avwmerge. The problem occurs not everytime when
running the programs, and running it again after such an error had
occured produces results as expected. FEED passed all tests without any
trouble several times. Any suggestion where I have to search for the
problem? Btw, I am usining another Computer with Fedora 7, which does
not have this problem, so I doubt that Fedora is the cause.

Thanks for all the help,
wolf

Here are examples of some error messages:

Saving motion corrected time series...
++ WARNING: nifti_read_buffer(/MRI/scan_20_mc.nii.gz):
   data bytes needed = 229376
   data bytes input  = 229375
   number missing    = 1 (set to 0)