Hi,

I'm practising running FSL on a small 3x3 data set, and I've
generated the randomise output, for clusters of 1.5.  Using the
'cluster' programme on _tstat2, _maxc_tstat2, and _max_stat I have
generated text files of varying length for the significantly
different voxels.

Now, if I want to get the FA values at those co-ordinates for each of
my subjects (to correlate with behavioural data, using SPSS or
another stats package), is there a automated way, using FSL, to
generate a text file of these co-ordinates and their FA values?  I
assume this can be done by hand, but it would be a long process with
larger datasets.  Also, has anyone done something like this with
clusters, would you avverage the FA of the cluster to correlate with
behavioural data?

Finally, has anyone published papers using FSL/TBSS on between-group
data, I would like to get a feel for what parameters, and results
output people have been reporting.

Best wishes
Suzanna