Hi,

when you set up the relevant contrasts for a triple t-test at the
highest level this will automagically be calculated for every lower-
level contrast. That is, at the highest level you do not need to
specify any of the event types - after feeding in all the lower-level
feat directories in the higher-level GUI a set of tickboxes should
appear which allow you to select the lower-level contrasts you want
to have the higher-level comparison calculated on.

The higher-level analysis is calculated using the unthresholded lower-
level results.
hope this helps
Christian

____