Hi,

Indeed it's possible that the core algorithms for those programs
didn't change too much between 3.2 and 3.3. Likewise for 4, except
for FDT which will have a major upgrade to allow crossing fibre
modelling for diffusion data.

However, if you really need the old sources you could email me
directly and I can give you a link to them - though if you currently
have 3.2 then that will include all the sources, even if it was a
binary download! Though you may have problems compiling very old code
with very new gcc, wherever you get 3.2 sources from.

Cheers, Steve.

On 18 Jul 2007, at 00:08, Bryon Mueller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have processed several hundred subjects using a pipeline that
> uses various FSL3.2 routines (BET, FDT, FLIRT, FAST, AVWMATHS). Our
> computer system will change linux flavors shortly, and we don't
> have the source code for FSL3.2 (just the RH9 binary). The only
> source code I can find on the FSL download page is for 3.3.11.
> Looking over the "What's New in this release" page, it seems like
> BET, FDT, FLIRT, FAST, and the various AVW programs have changed
> little from FSL3.2 to FSL3.3.11.
>
> I am wondering if you expect that we would get the same results
> when data processed under the same pipeline running FC5 and FSL3.2
> vs CentOS4 and FSL3.3.11? Same question, But with the soon to be
> released FSL4 version? Can one still obtain the FSL3.2 source code?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bryon

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)