hi all:

I can read data(IC spatial map) from MELODIC results. Then I simply reshaped the data into a 2D matrix with each row represent a single spatial IC. But when I was trying to write the 2D matrix in to another *.txt file, I had problem. I am not sure which data type and mechine type I should choose in matlab command 'fopen(fid, matrix, precision, mechinetype)', 'fwrite(fid, matrix, precision, mechinetype)' . Namely , the last 2 parameters in these 2 command. Any suggestions?

Or, maybe I should create a *.dat file to save the 2D matrix? or any other file formats?

Thanks

Xuelin
Xuelin Cui
Department of Electrical Engineering