Abbas Kiarostami "Ten" and others. Snow's "Wavelength" is an edited film...

----- Original Message -----
From: "andre pinho" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:44 AM
Subject: Re: One shot films

i know i brazilian director called Gustavo Spolidoro who have 3 short films
, 2 of then film in only one shoot
he was making his first long feature in only one shoot
"Velinhas" is first short is wonderful
off course more known there's the film by Sukurov and i remeber the Spike
Jonze video-clip
hope i could help you
if want to write me may be i could take a form of get the Gustavo's dvds
andré gil mata
www.atomo47.org

>From: Deb Tuck <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: One shot films
>Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:30:29 +0100
>
>I am looking for films/adverts/music video's etc where only one shot is
>used.
>Any help appreciated.
>
>*
>*
>Film-Philosophy salon
>After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are
>replying to.
>To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to:
>Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html
>For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon.
>*
>Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com
>Contact: [log in to unmask]
>**

Mensagens Instantâneas? Junte os amigos todos no Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/pt-pt/messenger/overview

*
*