Enjoy the story; just one of many about the human-animal connection and health.  And you may get patrons asking about it, so here’s the link.

Oscar the Cat Predicts Patients' Deaths

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/health/sns-ap-death-cat,0,713126.story

Pets are wonderful; my kitties comfort me when I’m not well.  J

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html  Tanya Feddern
305.243.6648 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax)
EBM Theme Co-Director & Reference and Education Librarian
Louis Calder Memorial Library - University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia, MLS, AHIP