Dear Claire

I use several sources (including handsearches) for recommending interesting
articles for our journal clubs in my website, based on its newsworthiness
and relevance for the faculty, clinicians and residents. Medscape is a good
source, but my favorite is MORE from McMaster which is linked to
BMJ-updates. You can become a rater online for MORE, just follow the links

http://plus.mcmaster.ca/MORE/

http://bmjupdates.mcmaster.ca/

http://www.medscape.com/welcome/news

Regards

--
Carlos A. Cuello-García, MD
Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine-ITESM

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer,
proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data
transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the
addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through
any means without the authorization of the original sender. If you are not
the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially,
for any purpose