Dear all,
  Following the success of the previous workshops, it gives me great please to announce for the 3rd GCC Evidence Based Clinical Practice (EBCP) Workshops that will take place at King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on the following dates:

   Information Mastery Workshop: December 1-3, 2007 (accredited 20 CME hours by the SCFHS)
   The Advanced EBCP Workshop: December 4-5, 2007 (accredited 10 CME hours by the SCFHS)
  For further details and to download the registration form for the 2 workshops, please visit:

  http://www.mecksu.org/cme/indexcme.htm

  You may want to benefit from the reduced rate that apply for those who register before Sept 23, 07.

  It would be great if you can have a look at it and disseminate the news among your colleagues in our region. Thanks in advance.

  Respectfully yours,
  Lubna

  Dr Lubna A Al-Ansary
  Chairperson,
  GCC EBCP workshops

Dr.Lubna A.Al-Ansary, MSc, FRCGP
Associate Professor
Dept of Family & Community Medicine
College of Medicine, King Saud University
P.O.Box 2925, Riyadh 11461
SAUDI ARABIA
Email: [log in to unmask]