Hi Alireza,

I've attached a fairly complete bibliography of EBM education.  You
ought to be able to find the articles that you seek from that list.  It
was prepared by my colleague Ricardo Ismach, an emergency medicine
physician from the University of Oregon, and I am sure that he will have
no objection to further dissemination of the document.  I apologize for
the presence of some duplication.  If you are having difficulty
accessing free on line versions of the articles I would be glad to
assist.

Best wishes,

Dan

Dan Mayer, MD
Professor of Emergency Medicine
Albany Medical College
47 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY,  12208
Ph; 518-262-6180
FAX; 518-262-5029
E-mail; [log in to unmask]

>>> Olive Goddard <[log in to unmask]> 7/18/2007 4:38 AM >>>
Dear Colleagues,

If any of you can held Alireza I should be grateful if you would
respond to him/her directly.

All good wishes,

Olive

Olive Goddard
Centre and Editorial Manager
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
Department of Primary Health Care
Old Road Campus, Headington
Oxford, OX3 7LF
Tel: +44 (0)1865 289337    email: [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44 (0)1865 289336   web:  www.cebm.net
Mobile: 07804 625002 web:       www.cebmh.com ( http://www.cebmh.com )

>>> alireza khabazi <[log in to unmask]> 16/07/2007 19:38 >>>
Dear Mrs Olive Goddard
  I am assistant professor of rheumatology in Tabriz university, Iran.
I would like to get some information and if possible articles about
evidenced based rounds (bedside teaching). I would be grateful if you
could help me in this connection.

  Thanking in advance and looking forward to hearung from you
  Yours sincerely,
  Alireza khabbazi

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is protected by law and is for the
sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this email and destroying all copies of the
communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and
attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical
Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on
the Internet at www.amc.edu.