Apologies for cross-posting
***************************

The Policy Press publishes the journal Evidence & Policy which I think will
be of interest to members of this list.

Evidence & Policy is the first peer-reviewed journal dedicated to
comprehensive and critical treatment of the relationship between research
evidence and the concerns of policy makers and practitioners, as well as
researchers.

FREE ONLINE TRIAL
We are currently offering a free online trial to the journal during which
time you can access all online content, as available to current
subscribers. Personal subscribers will be able to access the free content
for 30 days and institutions will be able to activate the trial for 3
months. To sign up, go to
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp

For more information about the journal and to subscribe, visit:
https://www.policypress.org.uk/journals/evidence_policy/