Hello,

After a few very muddy days at Glastonbury 'Give Geography its Place' has
lots of located memories and experiences of the festival. We asked people
for their strongest memory of the festival, the memory in a word, somthing
about themself and their fav. place in the world... They also placed spots
onto an A0 map (Thanks to the Geography Dept. at Bath Spa) of the site to
show where their strongest memory happened.

Would anyone like the primary data to create some cool mapping that is
aimed at the media, but beneficial to educators etc. too?? If so, I'll
happily send it on, just pop me an email with what you can do with it.

Many thanks,

Daniel Raven-Ellison

Give Geography its Place
www.ggip.co.uk