Hi,
I am pretty new to contaminated land work, (6 months)and have managed to
get my head around a lot of the risk assessment work but am now stumped
when it comes to PCBs, and was wondering if there is anyone who may be
able to give me some advice?

We have picked up PCBs (7 congeners) in soil at a site (see below for an
example of concentrations);

PCB 28, <1 ug/kg
PCB 52, 21 ug/kg
PCB 101, 22 ug/kg
PCB 118, 12 ug/kg
PCB 138, 42 ug/kg
PCB 153, 54 ug/kg
PCB 180, 68 ug/kg

from my understanding these are nastys and shouldn't be picked up at all,
has anyone had any experience of carrying out a risk assessment with PCBs
that might be able to give me some guidance or point me in the right
direction?  Its not something we have had to deal with before!

Thanks,
Heather