Hey everybody,

I have a problem concerning my peak list from a NOESY spectra. I have assigned
almost all peaks and tried to create the distance constraints (Structure ->
Make Dist. Constraints), selected my NOESY spectra and the correct peak list.
Constraint Set was number 1. But ccpn didn't calculated any distance
constraints.

Now I tried to take a look on the peak list (Crosspeaks -> Edit Peak List).
I've selected the NOESY spectra, but I'm not able to choose my peak list.
There's only 'none'.

This may be the problem why it is not possible to create my constraints set?

On the console  is the following message when I'm selecting the NOESY peak
list.

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1345, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)

File "/opt/ccpnmr/temporaryReleaseDir/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/memops/gui/PulldownMenu.py",
line 288, in <lambda>

File "/opt/ccpnmr/temporaryReleaseDir/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/memops/gui/PulldownMenu.py",
line 444, in setSelectedIndex

File "/opt/ccpnmr/temporaryReleaseDir/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/EditPeakListPopup.py",
line 561, in changeSpec
    self.changeList(i, selectedList)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'selectedList' referenced before assignment

Hopefully my whole work isn't lost.

with best regards

Marco

--
Dipl. Chem. Marco Röben
Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie Berlin (FMP)