Hi Wim

>Your seqCode numbering should be given in the sequence section as
>_Residue_author_seq_code - the actual molecule residue numbering
>always has to start at 1 for NMR-STAR.
>
>In NMR-STAR 3.0 and higher there is an 'author' tag in the shift
>section as well, but not in the 2.1.1 version.

Now I look ,it was the _Residue_author_seq_code tag I was thinkin of. Is
there anyway to add this in now or will that be part of full support for
NMR-STAR 3?

> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:16:00 +0000, Wim Vranken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The chemical shift deposition function writes a 2.2 file (well technically
>2.1.1 but should be the same). There should be full support for NMR-STAR 3
>(and direct deposition of CCPN projects) sometime this year.

Also, is there an eta for the NMR-STAR 3 support? Direct depostion of CCPN
projects sounds very nice as well, is that still on the cards?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Ben