Hi Wim

I am trying to use the Process-> Write BMRB chem shift deposition in Format
Converter and it seems to work quite well. However, in the Chemical Shift
information the Residue number is given from the Residue Seq Code. As such
it starts from 1.

Is it possible to have a flag so this process can also "Use CCPN chain and
sequence codes" (or is it reset chain mapping I forget?) as in shift list
export so I get the correct numbering in my shift list?

>On the other hand, if you just want to export a sequence with shifts, try
>using 'Process->Write BMRB chem shift deposition'.

Cheers

Ben