Hi,

In my experience Analysis doesn't "automatically" update the ppm range for z
and z2 dimensions of a 4D experiment if you map your dimensions to different
axes.   I have to "kickstart" Analysis by making adjustments to the Minimum
and/or Maximum aliased frequency in the Edit spectrum referencing popup
(Experiments, Edit Spectrum, Reference).  It doesn't seem to matter so much
exactly what you do, but you have to make some adjustment to the aliased
frequency.  I've attached a before and after screenshot to give you a better
idea what I mean.  Also see discussion at

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0612&L=CCPNMR&P=R44284&I=-3

and

http://spot.colorado.edu/~jdouglas/ccpn/cantseexaplane.html (the images are
tiff files; some browsers might not display, but you can right-click and
download them separately)

***

One final comment.  I would *strongly* recommend that you transpose you
matrix externally, NOT in analysis.  What I mean is that it is much better
to use nmrPipe to transpose your matrices to get the appropriate dimensions
in the xy plane.  With 4Ds it seems that Analysis really gets bogged down
trying to display contours and navigate through 4Ds with different dimension
mapping.  I use a very fast new intel mac with gobs of RAM, etc. and I find
that analysis is almost unusable.  Even trying to make the screenshots,
analysis got stuck for several minutes and crashed when I was trying to get
to the appropriate plane in window2.

Hope that helps,

Justin