Rasmus Fogh wrote:

>Dear Gary,
>
>On the general point the right person to ask is Wim - who is back from
>holiday next week.

As you can see that was my guess as well ;-) but I thought i should send
so there was record and so anyone else with ideas could help asw im is
away...

>In the meantime a minor tip: If you want the correct
>ppm position (which may be outside the fudamental region of the spectrum),
>you could do:
>
>point2 = self.peakDim.dataDimRef.value2point((self.peakdim.value)
>self.ppm.append(self.peakdim.value)

I did actually did test self.peakdim.value as well if my memory is right
(I think the first line above, point2 = ... doesn't do anything?) ,  and
this also gave the right result as well. The recipe I used below was one
taken from the docuemnetation for

peakDim.numAliasing  in the data model

numAliasing
	Int <cid:part1.02090406.04030402@bmb.leeds.ac.uk> 	1..1 	number of
aliasings. The real peak position is defined as positionPoints +
numAliasing*dataDimRef.dataDim.numPointsOrig

and I wasn't sure which was correct and if there were any inobvious implications so i chose one (are they equivalent? is one preferred?)

regards
gary