Dear All
I am using the current peak lists to clone peaks from one list into another. However, the clone process  appears to be  hanging (the whole python system is not hung but cancel cloning comes up on the button and then nothing seems to happen) help!

another couple of comments / questions

0. the ui is a bit painful it took several attempts to work out what was going on, what with semi modal dialog boxes appearing saying that I had not selected anything  etc a small dialog box with two lists and start cloning/cancel button would seem more obvious to me at least...
1. as the clone operation happens in the background do I have to be careful not to change the peak list i am cloning from  e.g. what would happen if I deleted it....

regards
gary