Hi,

I have two issues with the plotting routines in Analysis.

1. I have attached a JPG showing the first problem: when defining specific
regions to be plotted, the current way it scales the axes results in peak
distortions. Would it be possible to address this, perhaps by having the user
define a scaling factor in terms of ppm/cm (like in Sparky)?

2. When plotting subsections of spectra and using the PDF format, the program
actually includes a larger part of the spectrum and uses a sort of 'clipping
mask' to only show the desired regions. This becomes a bit problematic when
these clipping masks are removed (or just not work right) upon importing
these PDFs into Adobe Illustrator.

(Note that the postscript files don't seem affected by this problem. Also, I
suppose it is conceivable that this is a desirable feature for some people?)

Patrick