Dear Andy,

This is some kind of malfunction in the DataShifter. Unfortunately Wim who
wrote the code is on holiday till next week.

For some reasson I do not understand the DataShifter seems to have shifted
the ChemCompNmrRef reference data. One of these seems to be for a ChemComp
that was present in the original project but not in the target project. So
the validity checking ppicks a dangling derived link to  non-existing
ChemComp. Alternatively, it may be that the error was present already
before the DataShifting, but that it only gets picked up in the validity
check afterwards.

I would propose that after the DataShifting, but before saving, you should
delete all ChemCompNmrRefs. They are reference data, you can always get
them back again. Go into the command line and type:

for nmrReferenceStore in top.project.nmrReferenceStores:
  for chemCompNmrRef in nmrReferenceStore.chemCompNmrRefs:
    chemCompNmrRef.delete()

Then save the project afterwards.

If we are luckly that will help.

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002