> Am I missing something? I can't find any documentation to describe the
> SecStructureGraphPopup and how to use it. It might be a way to compute a
> CSI profile. Is that true?

It will read a CSI file, but does not do the CSI calculation itself (yet).
Use FormatConverter to export shifts for the CSI program.

However, it will display different classes of NOEs, shift deviations from
random coil and your secondary structure specifications.

Also, we intend to use the upcoming CCPN-compatible version of the program
DASH for secondary structure and phi,psi prediction. (This seems to be
better than TALOS)

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766018 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------