hi, everyone!

I am struggling with my crystal structure in a very big unit cell. my protein is about 16KDa. probably there are about 20 molecules in the asymmetric unit. I tried to use molecular replacement to solve the structure. However, there is only one NMR structure available for me. The second trouble is there are so many molecules in the ASU.  I tried use NMR structure as a model to solve it. MolRep gave me 4 solutions. I refined it first and see the map. The map looks quite reasonable. some parts of the model fit the density and some do not . i tried to trace one molecule first. you can image how hard it is.

Does anyone have such experience?  how can i find so many solutions with NMR model? your suggestions are much appreciated!

Mousheng Wu