From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Prasenjit Bhaumik
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Double conformations of cysteine !

Hello,
  We are trying to refine a structure using REFMAC and we are facing problem in
refining the double conformations of a cysteine residue. One conformation is
involved in formation of a disulfide linkage and other conformation is free. Is
there any way to define the restraints so that both the conformations can be
refined.

With kind regards,

Prasenjit

--