Dear Eleanor,

Yes the native is a dimer and we did the search using the dimer as a
model but we had similar results (i.e. all programs find one molecule).
The graphs from TRUNCATE show rather "normal" and I am attaching a gif
file with the plot for the cumulative intensity.

As for pseudo-translation running the "Analyse Data for MR" option in
ccp4 in the patterson map we are getting a significant peak at
fractional coordinates 0.4897 0.0 0.4767. How this can help ? Do we need
to apply this pseudo translation to the solution we are getting from
molrep ?

many thanks

Demetres

P.S. I will summarize for the members of the list all the suggestions I
will get at the end

--
Demetres D. Leonidas, Ph.D.
Structural Biology & Chemistry Group