Dear all

Recently I collected a dataset, which is rhombohedral on indexing screen of HKL2000.
I processed the dataset as R3 and R32 at synchrotron.
But I realized it can be H3 or H32. Is it correct?
Cell dimensions are a=b >< c and alpha=90, beta=90, and gamma=120.
For me, synchrotron is only place to index and scale data.

Can I just change space group at CCP4i from sca file processed by R3 into H3 space group or so?
Because cell dimensions are same, maybe indexing can be same. Accordingly just scaling can be enough for changing space groups but I am still concerned about completeness and rejected spots, which can be different at different space groups.

Please advise me! Thanks.