Hello everyone,
                      We have bought a new Dell Precision Workstation 690 (32-bit) and installed Fedora core 6. We are having problem while viewing molecules in harware stereo mode using programs coot, pymol, etc.
The graphics card came with system is, 256MB PClex16 nVidia Quadro Fx 3450, Dual DVI or Dual VGA or DVI + VGA. In coot it shows the following message in the terminal,

WARNING:: Can't enable stereo visual - falling back
INFO:: Hardware stereo widget opened successfully
INFO:: switch to hardware_stereo_mode succeeded

In pymol, though it doesn't show any message nothing happened in the view.

If anyone experienced similar problem previously or knew solutions, help us to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance
venky