Hi Joe,

I think you are wasting your time pursueing molrep.

Go for some experimental phases. Try a bromide soak or xenon
derivatisation. Provided your molrep solution is correct,
you don't need a lot of extra phase information.

Cheers, Manfred.

*                    Dr. Manfred S. Weiss                          *
*                         Team Leader                              *
* EMBL Hamburg Outstation                    Fon: +49-40-89902-170 *
* c/o DESY, Notkestr. 85                     Fax: +49-40-89902-149 *
* D-22603 Hamburg                   Email: [log in to unmask] *
* GERMANY                       Web: www.embl-hamburg.de/~msweiss/ *