Dear BFDGers,

I am trying to collect a wide range of examples of studies that have specifically tested dose-responsiveness of satiety scores (_not_ food intake) to variations in energy content of a preload. In other words, how satiety ratings over about 2-4 hours differ as preload increases from (for example) 50 to 200 to 400 to 800 kcal within a single study, with other preload characteristics controlled insofar as possible.

I'll appreciate any suggestions of appropriate original references, old or new. Responses can be sent to me at [log in to unmask]

***DO NOT USE AUTO-REPLY unless you really want your reply to go to the entire BFDG mailing list.***

Many thanks in advance,
Dave

David J Mela PhD
Senior Scientist, Weight control and behavioural nutrition
Unilever Food & Health Research Institute
PO Box 114
3130 AC Vlaardingen
The Netherlands
Tel +31 10 460-5626