Message
Further to my message to the list yesterday, details of the post of Head of Advocacy are also available on the NCA ( http://www.ncaonline.org.uk/about_nca/what_we_do/ ) and TNA (http://xenergy.civil-service.gov.uk/index.asp?txtNavID=113&txtOverRideDocID=28902 )  websites

Jonathan Pepler
Chair, National Council on Archives
Tel: 01244 603391
Email: [log in to unmask]
**** CHESHIRE - YOUR 4 STAR COUNCIL ****

Note: This E-Mail is intended for the addressee only and may include
confidential information.

Unauthorised recipients are requested to please advise the sender immediately
by telephone and then delete the message without copying or storing it or
disclosing its contents to any other person.

We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are
transmitted from Cheshire County Council to any third party. Copyright in this
e-mail and attachments created by us unless stated to the contrary belongs to
Cheshire County Council.

Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any party acting,
or refraining from acting on any information contained in this e mail is
hereby excluded.

Should you communicate with anyone at Cheshire County Council by e-mail,
you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!