From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angie Cousins
Sent: 05 July 2007 15:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Networks for women

Dear All

One of the training providers we are using for the Investing in Women project - Karen Skidmore, the owner of CanDoCanBe - runs networks for women (run by women for women). She has turned to me with a question what she is supposed to say to a man, if one wanted to attend one of her events.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter and have you any experience within your HEI.

Many thanks

Angie

Angie Cousins
HR Manager, Equality & Diversity
University of Surrey Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH,
UK Tel: +44 (0)1483 689189
http://portal.surrey.ac.uk/humanresources/structure/equal