E&D Adviser - job description
David

I can highly recommend Steps to run your Forum Theatre.  We used them last year for nearly 600 staff and the feed back was excellent and it raised E&D across the university with some very positive outcomes.  I have attached details of my contact and would be very happy for you to use my name as reference.  I would also be very happy to talk to you off-line and share case studies if you feel it would be useful.

Robbie Swales

Steps, Account Director

T +44 (20) 7403 9000

F +44 (20) 7403 0909

www.stepsdrama.com

Angie

Angie Cousins
HR Manager, Equality & Diversity
University of Surrey Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH,
UK Tel: +44 (0)1483 689189
http://portal.surrey.ac.uk/humanresources/structure/equal