Thanks to the wonderful internet, I now have it!

Cheers John

From: Elizabeth Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sigelman et al (1981) article wanted!
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:43:25 +0000

Hi there!

I'm after a journal article:

Sigelman et al (1981) when in doubt say yes: aquiescence bias in interviews
with mentally retarded persons, MENTAL RETARDATION, 19 :53-58

If anyone can help either with an electronic copy or a scanned copy I'd be
really grateful and will try and return the favour.

Thanks, Liz

The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies at the University of Leeds
(www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list
administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: