Dear All,

  I was wondering if anybody could help/advise with the following enquiry:

  I am a PhD student at the University of Bradford studying the manifestation and identification of tuberculosis in faunal remains from an archaeological context. At this stage in my research, I am trying to gain access to any tuberculous animal bone specimens that I can find and am currently in the process of contacting different veterinary universities in the hope that they may have some examples in their teaching collections. I also hope to visit the Baker Collection in York soon as well.

  However, does anybody know of any other collections that include specimens with known or suspected tuberculosis or indeed does anybody have any that I may be able to take a look at?

  Thankyou very much for you help in advance

  Best Regards
  Jen Wooding