Dear all,

We're looking to implement a system to manage the plethora of website
information we have. As an institution, we have a lot of micro-sites
which have their own database connections, login details, code libraries
etc.

What would be really nice, is some method of organising all this
information so that it can be accessed by the appropriate IT staff when
it's needed. We've ruled out keeping a paper file (in case we need the
information at home, in the event of an out-of-hours emergency), and
it's too risky to put all this on the webserver. Perhaps a kind of
secure wallet application would do the trick; although it would need to
be a cross-platform one (*nix, Win and Mac).

How does everyone else organise this kind of information and share it
within the office?

Many thanks,

Dan Forys
Web & Database Developer
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Room 8/111, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT
Direct: 020 7958 8212