Personally I think a little bit of parity between Higher Education and
FE colleges who deliver HE wouldn't go amiss for bidding! I will put
that in the survey but I don't necessarily think that others need to ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: A JISC announce list. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Philip POTHEN
Sent: 11 June 2007 16:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JISC Attitudinal Survey 2007

JISC Attitudinal Survey 2007

How well do you know JISC? What could it do better? Do you find Intute
useful? How about Copac? What e-resources should JISC Collections
acquire?

JISC is keen to know the answers to these questions and others like them
and it is only you - the members of the community we serve - who can
provide us with them. If you think JISC could do better, or is great
just as it is, and would like to help inform future developments in its
policy and funding, then take part in the JISC Attitudinal Survey and
make your views heard:

http://www.mu.jisc.ac.uk/takepart

On behalf of JISC, the Monitoring Unit is undertaking the JISC
Attitudinal Survey, covering the JISC Services, including JISC
Collections and the Advisory Services (e.g. TechDIS, TASI) as well as
other issues of importance to JISC and the community. The survey is open
until 29th June and staff at all JISC-supported organisations in the UK
are welcome to participate. Feedback from the survey will be used by
JISC to improve the services it offers and a summary of the findings
will be made available to the community.

Privacy: the JISC Monitoring Unit treats confidentiality very seriously,
and all data are held in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
Neither you, nor your colleagues will be named in any publications
arising from the survey without your specific permission. All submitted
information will be completely anonymised in our publications.

Contact: If you have any queries regarding the survey, please get in
touch.

JISC Monitoring Unit
Templeman Library
University of Kent
Canterbury
CT2 7NU

Tel: 01227 827692
Email: [log in to unmask]

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the sender's organisation shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by that organisation.

                     CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender. If you have received this communication in error please delete the e-mail and any copies of it. This communication is from Oaklands College, Hatfield Road, St Albans AL4 0JA.

                         http://www.oaklands.ac.uk

--
Scanned by mailCritical.