On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Tim Jenness wrote:

> One thing that we do need to check is that all binary files are marked with
> the binary flag.  I'll try to check this on Friday but if anyone spots any
> incorrectly flagged files please do a 'cvs admin -kb xxx' on them.

Just gone through thirdparty and it's really odd: all the binary files are
marked with -ko rather than -kb. -ko is problematic because whilst it
disables keyword substituion it indicates that line endings can be
changed. I've changed them to -kb and I'm at a loss as to how they came to
be -ko initially.

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software