From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Tamara Cristescu
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] error mesage in SPM2 -

Dear all,
I encountered the following error message while realigning&unwarping my
data. Can someone tell me what it is? The analysis works ok, SPM doesn't
crash but I was wondering if this a serios problem I have to fix before
I go
on with the other pre=rpocessing steps.
On top of this error message, it seems that all the spm2.ps file are
empty.
I use SPM2  and Linux 10.2
Any help would be much appreciated.
Yours,
Tamara

Warning: Assuming a scalefactor of 1 for
"/home/mriabb/S01/data/S01_900.img".
> In spm_vol_ana at 129
  In spm_vol>subfunc at 93
  In spm_vol>subfunc1 at 62