From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Kevin Head
Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2007 05:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Inhomogeneity in 3T images

Hi All: I have a question regarding the use of images acquired on a
3-T scanner for use in VBM (SPM2). Can anyone suggest the best method
to correct for inhomogeneity in these images?  I have tried Kalina
Christoff's script (from the spm extensions site) but to no avail.
The script worked, but it did not improve my VBM results.