Dear SPMers,
dear Alex ;-)

We have

EPI images which have been normalized using SPM2, i.e. to the SPM2 EPI template (analyze)
and
EPI images which have been normalized (using normalize) using SPM5, i.e to the SPM5 EPI template (nifti).

3 questions:

1. are the templates the same (I think they are)?
2. can we thus assume the two sets of images to be in the same space?
3. finally, could we use related con images (analyze and nifti respectively) in the same [SPM5] second level analysis?

Thanks for any help or hints.

Helmut

P.S. I know one should always seek identical pre-processing, but in our case, this would be most unfeasible.