From: Torben Ellegaard Lund [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:07 PM
To: Ashburner John (PSYCHOLOGY)
Subject: Re: [SPM] SPM5 Revision 826

Hi John

I have just installed Revision 826, in the previous version the GUI scaled nicely to the screen res 1440x900, but after the update and likely due to the fig file implementation of the spm menu the menu and and input window is now too large, as shown in the screenshot. Also it says (karl) in the figure title which is either a reminder of who made the gui, or just a bug :-) This could all be something mac specific, but maybe it is something with how the size of the windows are calculated that interferes with widescreen formats, but then again changing the resolution to 1024x768 does not help. Is there an easy fix for this or will I just have to live with it?

Best

Torben

P.S. I have just got a mail from Helmut Laufs he has the same problem on both linux and windows.