Hello group,

I've recently installed FSL on a AMD64 machine running CentOS.  I've
been using the 'bet' routine to skull strip images in ANALYZE format,
but it doesn't seem to want to work for NIFTI-1 formatted images,
continually returning the following error: "This program has not been
compile for this data type"

The FSL page says it should read NIFTI and NIFTI_GZ without any
problem.  Am I missing something?  How do I get the 'bet' routine to
read NIFTI images?  I've tried building FSL from source on my machine,
but that didn't fix the problem.  I also tried the version of bet
packaged with MRIcron with similar results.

Thanks,
-Chris