I did not say locking ideas or make them innacessible. I have got it
totally wrong. I have said *protecting* ideas. This means the agent of
innovation must be rewarded somehow.

If you do not believe in this you should start to publish 'anonymous' papers :)

If you have participated once in your life in any open source project
you would know that  scattered islands of good ideas not integrated at
all is the main characteristic of this type of software development.
Once the project is made public, lots of 'clones' appear reflecting
different groups or ideas.

You do not need to write software to participate in a project like
that, you can help writing documentation or translating to your
language, etc. What are you waiting? By the way most of these projects
accept contributions? Is the company you work for willing to pay a
programmer for Syntax2D?

All the list of software you made are copycat. Including firefox (my
favourite). Tabs were created by Opera, not firefox. If you have used
the new Microsoft Office user iterface, a real innovation, you would
understand that open source would NEVER create something like that?
Why? because good people is paid for ... even if one talented guy
start in open source, sooner or later he will move on...

Any e-mails from whom write software or participate in a open source project?

Best Regards,
Lucas Figueiredo

--
Lucas Figueiredo