I really have no idea why this list or its administrator puts up with
this, from a semi-outsiders point of view it's doing you all a
disservice.

If I could figure out how Mac Mail could filter it automatically I
would, instead I'm leaving :-(

have fun,

SteveC | [log in to unmask] | http://www.asklater.com/steve/