Re: How is teachijng at Masters level different from teaching at Undergraduate level?
Since Sally's initial query seems to be raising more questions...how about, "Should we be 'teaching' at Masters level at all ( I know we do) since  graduates come to p/g courses with with attributes such as self-mitvation, an enquiring-mind, study skills et al?

Yes, I am being a wee bit sarcastic.....

Rakesh

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association on behalf of Mark Atlay
Sent: Fri 6/29/2007 6:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How is teachijng at Masters level different from teaching at Undergraduate level?

Should we be asking first: 'how is learning at Masters level different from learning at Undergraduate level?'

Mark

Mark Atlay
Director of Teaching and Learning and CETL Director
University of Bedfordshire
Park Sq.
Luton
LU1 3JU
01234 400 400 ext 2433

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.