For staff whose remit covers both postgraduate researchers and research
staff, running this event consecutively with UKGRAD conference offers the
chance to attend both.

Please visit the Conferences website at www.researcherconferences.org.uk
for more information, including the event programmes and our on-line
booking form.

Discounts are available when booking for both UKHERD and UKGRAD conferences

Book now to get your early-bird discount!

Early-bird discounts are available until early August.

The conference is delivered by CRAC Events Team.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or require
any further information.

We very much look forward to seeing you there.,

Alma Cardi
CRAC | Events and Project Manager
 www.crac.org.uk

and

Janet De Wilde
UKHERD Conference Programme Manager
(on behalf of the UKHERD Task Force)
http://www.ukherd.org.uk/
Posted to the SEAD list by Rob Daley (Leicester) [log in to unmask]