That's extremely helpful indeed, thank you.

I was looking at this version of the JISC:
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/themes/eadministration/recordsman_home/sr
l_structure/srl_rrs25.aspx#2513employeeHealthSurveillance

"Records documenting pre-employment health screening of an employee -
Termination of employment + 40 years"

Must've got through to the wrong / old version.

Many thanks
Catherine

asp?Top_Level_
ID=5&Function_L1_ID=24&Activity_L2_ID=150&Record_Group_ID=337#skipnav

and 'other employees' (Termination of Employment + 6 years).  This link
provides the citation.

http://vle.causeway.ac.uk/jisc_he/default_recordgroup_details.asp?Top_Le
vel_
ID=6&Function_L1_ID=29&Activity_L2_ID=209&Record_Group_ID=554#skipnav

Peter Emmerson
Director
Emmerson Consulting Limited
Poplar House
5 School Street
Witton-Le-Wear
County Durham  DL14 0AS
Office          01388 488865
Mobile          07740 942682
This e-mail message is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
immediately and delete it from your system. Emmerson Consulting Limited
is registered in England No. 3607347.
Registered Office: 140 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3
7RT

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses prior to leaving Barts & The London NHS Trust network. Barts &
The London NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this