You're welcome - hope it goes well - Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: BERA Practitioner-Researcher
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah
Fletcher
Sent: 20 June 2007 09:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Practitioner Researchers: 7th July Milton Keynes

Thanks Jane - I am so sorry you cannot come - and I am most grateful you
let me know the flyer did not attach (although it looked as if it had) I
am attaching it again and including details below.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Details of this conference are also available on the homepage of
http://www.TeacherResearch.net

Educational Research Mentoring and Coaching

Saturday 7th July 2007

Milton Keynes Holiday Inn, Conference Centre

The Institute of Mentoring and Coaching
in partnership with the

Collaborative Action Research Network,
BERA Mentoring & Coaching SIG,
BERA Practitioner Researcher SIG.

Opening presentation: Sarah Fletcher, Institute of Mentoring and
Coaching:
Educational research mentoring and coaching - improving practice in
schools?

Keynote presentations by: Nicola Scarrott, GTC: Professional Recognition
and the General Teaching Council's Teacher Learning Academy.

Colin Isham, CUREE: The role of the TDA National Framework for Mentoring
and Coaching in assisting Educational Research Mentoring and teachers'
research.

Our Programme also includes:

* Insights into establishing an MA programme to investigate mentoring in
schools.

* Presentations by teacher researchers researching teaching and learning
in schools.

* Presentation on the role of research into mentoring and coaching as a
basis for CPD.

* Discussion of the research mentoring model for the current CARA 2
Award Scheme.

* Discussion of the resources and support available to support TLA
research mentoring

* Discussion about using digital technology including web-based
templates in assisting mentors in researching their practice and in
generating a 'research mentoring' capacity.
(Carnegie Foundation KEEP Toolkit templates can be accessed at
http://www.cfkeep.org) Attendance at the conference is free - as are
refreshments, including a 3 course lunch, at this superb location close
to the M1 and railway station.

Places are strictly limited to 50 so please register your intention to
attend by completing the registration form below as quickly as possible.

Return your completed form to:

Sarah Fletcher

Registration Form

Title: (eg. Mr/Mrs, Dr, Prof, etc.)