Thank you, Roger, too!

Stephen Vincent

Walking Theory is my new book from Junction Press.
For more, including ordering information, go to:
www.junctionpress.com

At long last is Walking Theory, Stephen Vincentıs observant, large-hearted
poems bundled into book form, engaging architecture, people on the move, the
seasons and other transience, the talk that binds the day: Goodbye,
rhetoric, the desperate,/what can the poem do, walking, step-by-step:/
witness, suffer, hope. Urbane and companionable, rare virtues flaunted here,
curbside delight.

                  Bill Berkson