Hang on! How about that episode of Seinfeld that was based on three
men and one woman (the usual suspects) having a bet who would or
wouldn't masturbate first!  Now that shocked me that it would be on a
prime time comedy, no doubt watched by minors. I'm far from being a
prude but that get leave my mouth open - but it was funny, mainly (as
usual) because of Ealiane in the series. She was funny.

Back to packing now ...

Andrew

--
Andrew